Monday, September 7, 2009

Wyatts Baptism

I just returned today from Utah, where I had the privilege and honor of Baptizing my son Wyatt. It was an amazing weekend, I am so proud of the young man he is becoming and in his decision to get baptized. His mom threw a nice party for him afterward, and all his family from both sides were there to celebrate this special day with him. Afterward he came over to my parents house, where we celebrated his Birthday, and watched BYU upset Oklahoma. We gave him a nice suit to wear for his baptism (his first suit) so of course I had to take the opprotunity too take a few pictures of the day. Here is a sampling of some of the shots.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers