Wednesday, December 9, 2009

#22 Photo of the Day


I know I have been terrible keeping this going, but I now have a new computer, and due to the economy, I now have more time to work on my photography.  Today I am posting an abstract photograph I took of some LED Christmas lights.  I shot the picture handheld, f 5.6, one second esposure.  I soomed and moved the lens while shooting to get the great lines.   I know its a little different, but I hope you enjoy it.  Please post a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers