Tuesday, January 12, 2010

#29 Palms

I know most of the country is shoveling out of a rather rough winter, so I thought I would take a picture which shows a traditional Southern California winter.  The weather is a little cool today, only in the mid 70s for the day.  But I can't complain.



f11 1/400 second  ISO 400  Nikkor 18-135 lens at 38mm.  Adjusted in Lightroom.

I thought just for fun I would post a different version of a similar picture.  I played around with this one in Adobe Lightroom a bit and ended up with a cool dreamy infared looking black and white version.  Comment below to let me know which you like better.  Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers