Thursday, January 7, 2010

Photo #25 Birds of Paradise

I know I have been horrible keeping up to date with this, but I do love the challenge, so I am going to continue trying to post a new picture every day.  This one, I shot while sitting in my car in a Stater Bros. parking lot.  There were some nice birds of paradise in front of me, and all of a sudden this bird landed on top of one.  I quickly grabbed my camera, switched to aperature priority and shot off five quick shots before he flew away.  It was then that I realised the ISO was set for 1600.  Much too high.  So unfortunately it is a bit grainy.   I tweeked it a bit in lightroom so it is not so noticable, and I am pleased how it turned out.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers