Sunday, May 9, 2010

One a day challenge #33 Happy Mothers Day.




I couldn't think of a better photo for mothers day than a beautiful purple lilly.  Although it looks like I may have photoshopped this image, the bokeh in the picture is straight out of camera.  For the non photographers, bokeh is the soft out of focus background area.

I did bring it into adobe lightroom and increase the vibrance, and a little clarity, but other than that, it is straight out of camera like this.

My wife decorated the master bedroom in purple, so I shot this image to match.  I am giving her a framed print to hang in the room.  I hope she has a great mothers day.  I got up and made her scrambled eggs, bacon, and my cajun hash browns for breakfast.  Next we are headed to church with her mother, then dinner.  I sent my mom a nice little something, but I am afraid the mail man didn't get it to her.  Great!!!  Maybe she can celebrate Mothers Day on Monday.  I sent my son something to give to his mother, and it didn't arrive either.  I guess you shouldn't expect too much for only 44¢ in postage.

Happy Mothers day to all the Mothers in my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers