Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jerry and Jackies Wedding Day

I got a last minute call last Friday, to shoot a wedding in Norco the following Saturday.  I had the day free, so I took the opportunity, and had an absolutely wonderful time.  Jackie was absolutely beautiful, and a little nervous, before the ceremony, but once she came down the aisle, she was beaming.  Jerry on the other hand was playing it cool the entire day, however I  could tell he was as proud as can be to have Jackie as his wife.  They had the ceremony in Jerrys uncles back yard, which was along side the golf course.  It was a picture perfect location, and a perfect California spring day.  It was a beautiful service by pastor Adrian Pressley of Campus Hill Church, followed by a wonderful Bar-B-Q dinner by Creative Events by Glenn .  Once the sun set, the weather turned a little cold, but dancing on the patio and a delicious Caribbean rum cake made by Jerry's aunt helped warm everyone up.  By the end of the day, my spirit was lifted, my belly was filled, and my heart was full of love from my new friends.  Thank you Jerry and Jackie, for inviting me into your family to share this wonderful day with you.





The centerpiece vases, lit from behind by a strobe.





The beautiful bride.


This is the one and only picture of the cake topper.  Seconds after being placed atop the cake, the wind blew it off, shattering it into pieces.  Glad I was there when they put it on!

The beautiful centerpieces made by their family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers