Monday, June 7, 2010

Abram 45th Wedding Anniversary


This weekend I had an absolute blast shooting the 45th anniversary of Richard and Velma Abram.  The entire evening was a wonderfully fun party, and they graciously welcomed me into their family to share this most special occasion with them.  We began the evening at their home shooting some family portraits.  It had been such a long time since they had a family picture taken, that their youngest of nine children had not even been born.  This was the first picture with the entire family.  We then shot a three generation family picture with all the kids and grand kids.  We then moved to the Country Club where the reception took place.  Family and friends from across the country had gathered to share in this day with them, and it was a celebration not to be forgotten.  There were songs, games,  lots of laughs, and even a few tears shed.

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of this celebration.  It was a day I will not soon forget.
 One of their beautiful granddaughters singing for them.

And there was dancing!  Lots of dancing!

Even the little ones got out on the floor

A beautiful cake which tasted as good as it looks.

More of those wonderful grandkids.

Their son served as emcee for the evening.  He was VERY entertaining.

What a handsome man,
and his beautiful bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers