Monday, October 5, 2009

Jessica and Victor Trejo Wedding in Anaheim California.






I had the honor of being hired as the wedding photographer for Victor and Jessica Trejos wedding this past Saturday at St. Michael's in Anaheim California. It was a beautiful day, and a wonderful old church. The bride was beautiful, and the groom was Suave and cool. After a beautiful ceremony, the party moved over to "The Place, salon para fiestas". There was wonderful live music, food, and fun for the entire wedding party.
I would like to thank Gabriel Mora, and Jenna Armstrong for Second shooting for me. They both did a wonderful job, and are extremely talented photographers which I was fortunate to have helping me out.


Thank you to Victor and Jessica for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful day and to help record their memories of their wedding day.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers