Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One a Day Challenge.

I have challenged myself to creat one new photograph per day that will challenge my creativity and develop personal growth in my photography.  I will do this for one year straight.  365 photographs.  I will share info here on my blog on how its going, and how I took each photograph.  I hope to develop myself, my skills, and my creativity over the next year, and I hope you all enjoy the pictures I create.  Please leave comments if you like (or dislike) certain photographs.  Check back often to watch my skills develop (I hope).
Thank you for coming on this journey with me.
--Shane--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers