Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photo #7 Old tall ship

We took a harbour cruise on an amphibious vehicle on Sunday.  While out looking at the sealions and such we saw this tall ship coming into port.  I have always loved sailing ships, and especially the old tall ships.  When I shot this photo, I knew right away what I wanted to do with it in photoshop, I wanted to make it look like an old time photograph.  I think it turned out well.  Notice the sailors in the rigging along one of the top yard arms?

Details;  ISO 100,  Exp 1/1000, f5.6  70-200mm f2.8 lens at 200mm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers