Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Photograph #1 in my Challenge.


This is the first of 365 photos I will post over the next year in my personal challenge to develop my creativity and skills as a photographer.  For my first shot, I decided to go to downtown Riverside California at 11:00 at night, and brave the weirdos to get a few shots of town by evening light.  My first stop was the Chinese pavillion.  I knew with the wonderful cloud cover, I wanted a long exposure to give the clouds some defenition and color.  I used an off camera flash about fifteen feet to the right of the camera, about seven feet high, set off with a radio slave.  ISO 200, Exp. 25 seconds, f11  28-105mm Sigma lens at 28mm.  Manual exp, and focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shane Thompson Photographers

My photo
Southern, California, United States
Hello, My name is Shane Thompson, I am a wedding photographer based out of sunny southern California. I photography weddings in a relaxed stress free documentary style. I specialize in recording the intimate details of your wedding day and preserving them in your wedding album. If you would like more information please check out my website at http://thompson-photography.net or give me a call at 949-278-2330

Followers